Arkansas Money & Politics is conducting a Q&A with the University of Arkansas’ Sam M. Walton College of Business Entrepreneur of the Year, Steve Clark, the founder and chairman of Noble Impact. And, we want to give our Twitter followers a chance to ask questions, too.
WHEN: April 21 to April 25
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Tweet your question and incorporate the hashtag #ARidea
- Tag @armoneypolitics and @StevenWClark
- We will pick the best questions for our interview and publish the Q&A with Steve on the Arkansas
- Money & Politics website. We will publish your question with your Twitter handle and a link to your profile.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Share it, of course!
- Our goal is to give you the opportunity to ask as many questions as possible to a serial entrepreneur and active startup investor and advisor.