Fintech companies from around the world will be showing off their technologies in a special virtual Demo Day in April.
The Venture Center will be hosting its first-ever Virtual Demo Day, showcasing the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator 2.0 participants. The Demo Day will be held April 8, from 12-1:30 p.m.
During the Demo Day, each of the 10 companies that are part of ICBA ThinkTECH 2.0 cohort will discuss their service or product in a 7-minute presentation. All of the presentations will be live and viewable via a webinar.
The ten accelerator participants include:
- Finscend (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Fintel Connect (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
- Finzly Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.)
- FI Works (Little Rock)
- Fraud.net (New York City)
- Griffin Technologies (Overland Park, Kan.)
- Hexanika (New York City)
- Lendsmart (New York City)
- Pay It Better (Sacramento, Calif.)
- Wallit (Portland, Maine)
All of the early-stage companies went through a 12-week program, which provided them with mentorship, access to community bank experts and networks, and a $75,000 seed investment.
Click here to register for the Virtual Demo Day.