Thousands of health care facilities and workers across the state are committed to providing excellent care and treatment to patients.
While health care providers have always been essential workers, the COVID-19 pandemic has especially highlighted the challenges they face such as access to personal protective equipment or even the risk of their own lives to provide care for others.
Arkansas Money & Politics recognizes the vital role the health care facilities and workers have in the community, so we would like to honor the “champions” in health care in our August issue. There are 14 categories:
- Health Care Administrator
- Large Hospital (100 beds or more)
- Small Rural Hospital (less than 100 beds)
- Health Care Clinic of the Year
- Long-Term Care Facility of the Year
- Mental Health Facility of the Year
- Physician of the Year
- Surgeon of the Year
- Innovation in Health Care
- Physician Assistant of the Year
- Registered Nurse of the Year
- Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Allied Health Care Provider of the Year
- Health Care Volunteer of the Year
Make your nominations here. Nominations will be open until July 5.