LITTLE ROCK [July 18, 2019] – Bill Davis has been named CEO of ABC Financial Services (ABC), a leading provider of technology and financial services for the health-and-fitness industry.
He replaces longtime CEO Paul Schaller, who will become vice chairman of ABC’s board of directors.
“I could not be prouder and more excited to have handpicked Bill as my successor, to lead us into the next phase of our unprecedented journey,” Schaller said in a press release. “He shares my deep passion and commitment to our customers and our employees. He has an excellent track record of attracting exceptional talent to join our team for the sole purpose of delivering a world-class experience and innovative solutions for our customers and, ultimately, the fitness industry as a whole. In my 27 years with ABC Financial, I have never been more confident or excited about our future and our leadership position.”
David said his new vision will provide fitness club owners and operators a robust solution set to help them optimize financial performance and club operations. To support Davis’ expanded leadership team, ABC has added:
- Khal Rai: Chief Operating Officer. Prior to ABC, Khal served as the President and CEO of SRS Health, a SaaS company in the healthcare industry.
- Ryon Packer: Chief Product Officer. Packer is a career product leader who previously served as the Senior Vice President of Product Management for the financial services company FISERV.
- Ashok Pinto: Chief Technology Officer. Pinto most recently worked as the CTO at cxLoyalty, a customer engagement company.
- Cristine Kao: Chief Marketing Officer. She previously as the Vice President of Global Marketing at ACTIVE Network, a portfolio company of Global Payments Inc.
- Kyle Garner: Chief Sales Officer since January. He most recently served as Vice President of the Graphic Communications division at Xerox.
- Rachana Jain: Chief People Officer.